Harvey Dickson Rodeo 2021 | Camping Pass
April 3 @ 8:00 am - April 4 @ 5:00 pm AWSTFree – $10.00
- The beautiful farm that surrounds the rodeo arena is perfect for camping and there’s plenty of room for caravans, tents, buses and vans.
- Once you enter the grounds, just pick a spot in the designated camping area. From here it’s a 2 min walk to the rodeo arena.
- This is a family-friendly event with regular security patrols of the area 24/7 to ensure everyone has a great time.
- Shared toilets and water are available. We have extra staff this year to ensure toilets are kept in tip-top condition throughout the entire event.
- Ice will be available to buy.
- Rodeo competitors get FREE CAMPING in the competitor’s area
- This is a strictly NO GLASS venue for the safety of everyone.
- Strictly NO BYO to be taken into the main event areas. Bag checks at entry points will be conducted by security staff.
- Hooning and disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated. Perpetrators will be dealt with to the full extent of the law and banned for life.